At Our Little Haven, providing mental and behavioral health services through an early-intervention model remains at the forefront of our efforts.
Since our inception in 1993, we continue to serving the most vulnerable children and families in our community. Our role is to simply help each other. In doing so, acknowledge the harm to those most vulnerable created by injustice and violence. Guided by our belief in a loving God and through our Mission and Values Our Little Haven recommits to:
- Provide an accessible and quality care through highly trained and informed professionals
- Deliver care and compassionate services through culturally competent staff
- Offer empathetic and nurturing care to the most vulnerable who have been impacted by violence, biases, prejudice, and harm
- Value diversity, equity, and inclusion in all areas of service
- Create a safe and healthy environment for those we serve and for those who serve the children and families
OUR MISSION: Our Little Haven is relentlessly committed to providing early intervention services for children and families. Our community of professional caregivers creates a safe, secure and healing environment for those impacted by abuse, neglect, and mental or behavioral health needs. We make the hurting stop, the healing begin, and the love last, one family at a time.