caring for children and families. mind. body. soul.
Our Wish List is updated daily thanks to supporters like you. Our staff will also be submitting requests throughout the year. Please check back often.
For questions contact: Chris Munoz (314) 669-9386 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Gift Cards allow families to purchase last minute and emergency items through the year. They also make great gifts for older children that like to purchase gifts on their own or use to buy gifts for parents or younger siblings.
- Toys R Us
- Home Goods/Hobby Lobby
- Gas Gift Cards
Games, Toys, & Therapy Items
Children that play with games and toys at a young age develop their creativity through imaginative play. Games teach cooperation and team work among children and focus attention.
Arts and Crafts Supplies
Arts and crafts are a big part of the Our Little Academy curriculum.
- Acrylic Paint
- Glitter Watercolors
- Large Paintbrushes
- Crayola Glitter Markers
- Tie Dye Kits
- Contact Paper
- Sharpie Markers (various colors)
- Felt Coloring Pages
Games & Toys
- Melissa and Doug Toys
- Lego Brand Sets (Lego Brand Please)
- Duplo Blocks
- Super Hero Action Figures
- Dress Up Clothes (heroes, occupations, wigs, hats)
- Doctors Kit
- Bean Bags
- Sound Puzzles (animals, cars, etc)
Program Specific Items and Bigger Wishes
For more information regarding big wishes contact: Chris Munoz (314) 669-9386 or email@example.com
Specific program items are identified and requested by our team of dedicated professionals. These wish list items will help our Clinicians and Case Managers better serve the children and families under their care. Specific items have been requested as additional tools, therapy items, testing supplies, and therapy room furniture. Please contact Chris Munoz at (314) 669-9386 to learn more about specific request or notify us of your intention of supporting though a item sponsorship
Big Wish Items
- Digital Camera to Capture special moments at Our Little Haven. $500. View HERE
- Back up computer work stations. (Computer, Monitor, Set Up). $1,700.
Bloodless Hemoglobin A1C/Glucose Monitors
- Wizard Monitor. Medical Case Management tool for Health Assessments. $1,150. View HERE
- Prickless Glucose Meter. Medical Case Management tool for Health Assessments. $990. View HERE
- Speech Recognition Software. Psychiatry Note and Reporting Tool. $140. View HERE
- Speech Recognition Software. Psychiatry Note and Reporting Tool. $300. View HERE
Therapy Room Furniture
- Bean Bag Chair (any color)
Clothing and Young Child Needs
We want to make sure that children are prepared for all seasons. The staff will often send children home with winter gloves, coats, and shoes. Diapers, Pull-Ups, and clothing is needed for when things spill, or a child needs some extra clothing.
- Sneakers children sizes 8-13 (Boy and Girl)
- Children Clothes Boys and Girls (3T-6X and Large)
- Pull-Ups (Overnights 3T-5T)
- Kid Jackets (Size 4-6x)
- Kids Underwear (Size 4-8)
- Kids Socks (Size 8-13)
- Diapers (Size 4 & 5)
- Hand Sanitizer
- Hand Soap
- Kids Spinbrushes
- Toilet Paper
- Paper Towels