Keystone Mental Health Services
May is Mental Health Awareness Month
We are happy to announce that our Keystone Team is re-entering our building as a space to deliver mental health care. Contact through telecommunication methods can continue for some clients, as is appropriate.
Our top priority is the well-being and safety of our staff and clients. As a result, we have prepared our space to be sanitized and to safeguard our health. Also, we have implemented new in-office practices for serving clients.
When your appointment is scheduled, you will be asked about you and your child’s health symptoms, based on CDC identified symptoms related to COVID-19. At arrival, you and your child’s temperature will be taken. We have our space set up to enable and require social distancing, wearing masks, and frequent hand washing/sanitizing. Scheduled clients will receive more details from our Intake Coordinator and their assigned clinician.
We welcome the return of clients to our offices, and look forward to continuing the provision of critical mental health care to the community!
Schedule an Appointment call (314) 533-2229 x223
No one will be denied access to Our Little Haven's Keystone Mental Health Services due to inability to pay. Keystone offers several resources to cover the costs of services, including a discount, sliding fee schedule available.
Keystone Mental Health Services is an outpatient mental health practice that provides mental and behavioral health care: assessment/evaluation, treatment, and community consultation.
The Keystone Mission: We seek to improve the mental health & well-being of clients, many who traditionally have limited access to mental health care, by decreasing symptoms and increasing functioning through early intervention.
What can we help with? We treat many types of difficulties faced by children, parents, and families, such as depression, trauma reaction, anxiety, school problems, attention problems, disruptive behaviors, family and relationship problems, loss and grief, and parenting needs. Our assessments and comprehensive psychological evaluations can provide diagnostic clarification, answers to questions about level of functioning, identification of problems, recommendation for services, and many others.
Areas of Specialization We offer a comprehensive range of mental health services for many types of problems. Additionally, Keystone specializes in treatment of the very young child, comprehensive psychological evaluations, Play Therapy, and treating complex conditions.
Our "clients" are the recipients of our mental health care. These are persons referred because of mental, emotional, and behavioral concerns. We assess, screen, & evaluate the functioning of adults, teens, children, and toddlers as young as 18 months old. We treat adults and we treat families with children 12 years and under. We offer community education and professional training for agencies and practitioners who have similar treatment clients and missions to ours; this service is available upon request.
Advancing the Quality of Care for Clients
We advance quality of care through our philosophy, values, and approaches to client care:
- Our professional activities are driven by client well-being.
- Clinical actions are based on the therapeutic benefit to a client's mental health.
- Keystone practices adhere to researched findings of the disciplines of clinical psychology, clinical social work, and psychiatry.
- Recognition of the whole individual and family system in treatment.
- Utilization of bio-psycho-social approach to assessment and treatment.
- Formalized coordination of care with external health care practitioners.
- Our identity is that of mental health care practitioners.
- Care by experienced and fully licensed psychologists and clinical social workers.
- Care delivered in a safe, private, and comfortable setting, ensuring the dignity and respect of each client.
- We take seriously and maintain cultural competence in our work with clients and community providers.