caring for children and families. mind. body. soul.
If you have Wish List questions, or if you'd like to do something special for our children or families, please contact Annette at:
email@example.com | (314) 533-2229 x 226
Every Day & House Items
- New copy paper
- Paper Trimmer
- Batteries. All types and sizes
- 3-tab manila folders/letter-size
- Fruit Juice boxes
- Individual snacks for snack time
- Bathroom tissue - MUCH NEEDED ITEM
- Diapers/wipes. Sizes 1, 2, 3 & 5 (wipes-much needed item)
- Pull-ups. Sizes 5-6
- Clorox cleaning wipes
- Disinfectant spray
Gift Card Needs (all denominations)
- Toys R Us
- Payless Shoe Stores
To learn how you can help with big wishes contact: Chris Munoz (314) 533-2229x232 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- HVAC replacement for third floor of Our Little Academy
- Assessment Devices and Scoring Devices
For Keystone Child & Family Mental Health
Wish list items for Keystone Mental Health Services are used to encourage children during therapy. To help open up to a clinician and also to reward a productive therapy session. Many toy items are used during play therapy.
- Small "prizes for clinicians' Treasure Boxes
- Lego Sets. Ages 6-12. "Classic" or "Blue" sets.
- Moon sand
- Books: Maybe Days by Jennifer Wilgocki
- Laminating sheets
- Play Calculator and Cash Register
- Gender neutral Kitchen Play Set
- Playmobil Sets
- Rescue Heroes Toys: often requested
- Playschool Heroes Toys
For Our Little Academy Therapeutic Preschool
Wish list items for Our Little Academy are classroom and therapy materials. Items used to increase sensory therapy and help reach developmental milestones.
Sensory and Program Items
- Weighted blankets
- Squigz suction cup
- Internet capable smart TV
- CD Player
- Do-a-Dot Markets
- Magformers Walking Robot
- Melissa and Doug Puzzles
- Glitter paint
- Glitter markers
- Colorful card stock paper
- Acrylic craftpaint
- Crayola washable paint
- Paint brushes
- Tie Dye kits
- African-American baby dolls (not newborn size)
- Doll clothing for above dolls
- Dress ups for boys and girls (no weapons)
- Barbie styling heads with hairbrushes
- "Green Toys" brand Build-A Bouquet
- Kid classic books on CD
Our Little Haven often shares clothing (new and used) with children.
- Plain white t-shirts. Size xs-large
- Shirts, shorts, pants, jackets. Sizes 3T-7
- Sneakers. Children sizes: 10-13
For Taylor Family Care Center
Items donated for Taylor Family Care Center Foster and Adoptive Services help families who are in a transitional stage of their lives. Sometimes somethign as as simple as a car seat, bedroom furniture, or even clothing can contribute to a family rebuilding or working to stay together.
- New clothing is needed. If you can help, we need sizes 6-18. (Socks, undershirts, underwear, play clothes).
- NEW CAR SEATS.
- Comic Books
- Gift cards, $25-$50 for Target or Walmart or Amazon.
- Booster seats
- Games for older children