caring for children and families. mind. body. soul.
Holiday Wishlist 2020
If you have Wish List questions, or if you'd like to do something special for our children or families, please contact Annette at:
email@example.com | (314) 533-2229 x 226
Don't forget to check out the "Teen Corner" below.
Gift Cards - Gift cards allow families we serve to purchase items for home and children that meet their specific needs. Often gift cards are provided to older children we serve who use cards to purchase gifts for younger siblings and family members.
Family Gift Cards: Walmart - Target - Amazon - Schnucks - Aldi's - Gas Cards - Ikea.
Big Wishes- Please contact Chris Munoz to discuss any big wish items. (314) 669-9386 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Case Manager Cell Phone: 7 Phones at $400 each. Each Case Manager at Our Little Haven relies on a phone that keeps them connected to our team and the children and families they serve. This phone is with them at all times and is a main tool they.
- Dental Care for Children: $1,200. For some children helped by Our Little Haven, their dental care is not covered by Medicaid. This additional cost for foster families can reach up to $200 a month.
- Electric Keyboard for music lessons.
- Car Seat
- Office conference table and chairs 10 ft.
- JoJo Siwa
- LoL Suprise
- Fingerlings & accessories
- Melissa and Doug toys
- Little People
- Play Mobile School Bus
- Star Wars
- Calculators and play cash registers
- Play mobile aquarium
- Googly Eyes
- Hi Ho Cherry-O
Arts and Crafts Supplies
- Do-A-Dot Markers
- Card stock paper (all colors)
- Water colors
- Kids washable paint
- Glitter watercolors
- Glitter paint
- Easel paper
- The Connected Child (Dr.Karyn Purvis)
- All Birds Haven Anxiety (Kathy Hoopmann)
- How Full is Your Bucket for Kids (Tom Rath, Mary Reckmeyer)
- Maybe Days (Jennifer Wilgocki)
- I Love You Rituals (Becky Bailey)
The Teen Corner
Through the Foster Care program at Our Little Haven, our staff helps many teens throughout the year. Teens enjoy shopping on their own and even using gift cards to shop for family members and yes, even their younger siblings. Here are some things that teens are asking for this year.
Teen Gift Cards:
Foot Locker - Nike Stores - Dicks Sporting Goods - Marshalls/TJ Maxx - Target - Old Navy - Torrid - Rainbow - Kohls - Maurice's
Boys (size Medium to Large)
- Athletic wear and athletic shoes (Nike, Adidas, Champion, Under Armour)
- Athletic pants. Joggers
Girls (Medium to Large)
- Shoes: Uggs, Toms, boots
- Clothing: leggings, Pink by Victoria Secret,
Health, Supplies, and Clothing
- Kids electronic toothbrushes
- Pediatric Nutritional Supplement Shakes
- Toilet paper
- Diapers: size 5 & 6
- Copy paper
- Paper towels
- Children's Clothing
- Sneakers size 9-1
- Snow boots size 9-1
- Water shoes size 9-1
Other Items and Big Wish List Items
- Strider balance bikes
- Lakeshore Play & Explore Rocket
- Makeup kits & nail polish
- CD Players
- Calming music CDs