caring for children and families. mind. body. soul.
We seek to improve the mental health & well-being of clients, many who traditionally have limited access to mental health care by decreasing symptoms (psychological/behavioral/emotional), and increasing functioning (psychological/behavioral/emotional/developmental) through early intervention.
The Keystone Neighborhood
Located at 4326 Lindell Boulevard, Keystone Mental Health Services offers children and families mental health services in a family and child centered environment. Lead by Dr. Lizette Smith, Director of Clinical Programs at Our Little Haven, Keystone is home to 4 licensed doctoral level psychologists, 3 licensed clinical social workers, a consulting psychiatrist and registered nurse that supports psychiatry services. Our local neighborhood offers a mix of historic St. Louis architecture, galleries, and dining within walking distance. The practice itself is located in a renovated 3-story, building offering warmth, security, and a family-friendly bright atmosphere.
What Makes Keystone So Great
- Established collegial relationships with other agencies providing mental health care and advocacy in the community
- Grow professionally with generous training and conference allowance and narative raises
- Enjoy a self directed working schedule
- Work with Clinical Director with more than 25 years of licensing and all staff with at least 5 years at a program in service for over 13 years
- 60 state of the art assessment and psychological devices at your disposal allowing clinicians to tailor treatment to clients needs
- Enjoy established referral sources
- Share an opportunity to train and provide consultation to community agencies and other professionals
- Work with two Play Therapists currently on staff
- Offices double as therapy rooms make it easy to schedule appointments and establish a work space all your own
Keystone is a National Health Service Corps approved site.