Available Date: October 1, 2019
St. Louis Partners (STLP) is a consortium of child welfare agencies coming together to provide services under the Foster Care Case Management (FCCM) contract with the state of Missouri Children’s Division. Those four agencies are Lutheran Family and Children Services, Good Shepherd Children and Family Services, Bringing Families Together and Our Little Haven. The Chief Operating Officer of STLP is responsible for the oversight of all operations related to the contract. This position is the primary point of contact for the State agency related to referrals, contract management and issues or concerns. This position works closely with the Senior leaders and Program Management staff at the individual Partner agencies to assure that the contract is being implemented in compliance with all expectations. This position reports to the Senior Leadership committee of STLP.
The position requires a focus on excellence in foster care services and the ability to coordinate and assure that a consistent, high quality of care is provided throughout the partnership.
Required skills and abilities include:
- Proven Leadership abilities
- Ability to lead strategic planning efforts for the partnership and guide the implementation of that plan.
- Expertise in all facets of foster care
- Thorough understanding of Missouri’s Foster Care Case Management contract system
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with state and private stakeholders
- Comfort level in representing STLP in all venues including with senior leadership of the state agency, state legislators, and leaders in the local St. Louis child welfare community
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop positive working relationships with the members of the STLP Management team
- Ability to listen, lead discussion and build consensus around Partners key decisions
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Very well organized with an ability to manage large amounts of information
Minimum requirements include a Master’s Degree in Social Work or related field; 10 years of progressively responsible experience in child welfare with at least 5 years in a supervisory/program management capacity.
Salary is competitive based on experience.
Send cover letter and resume no later than September 15, 2019 to:
Director of Community Resources
Our Little Haven
4316 Lindell Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63108